Paddington 2 – Autism Friendly Screening
£5 Family Film
27 December 2017 2:30pm
Length: 103 min
Director: Paul King
Cast: Brendan Gleeson, Sally Hawkins, Ben Whishaw, Hugh Bonneville
Everyone’s favourite Peruvian bear returns for another adventure. Now comfortably ensconced in the Brown’s London home, Paddington spends his days carrying out odd jobs. But with his aunt’s 100th birthday nearing, he decides to find her a suitable present.
Unfortunately, it lands him in more trouble and intrigue than even he may be able to handle. Paul King’s Paddington was an unalloyed joy and his sequel looks set to win the hearts of all ages once again.
“It might just be the quirkiest, most quintessentially British film phenomenon of the decade.” – Kevin Maher, The Times
The following adjustments will be made, which aim to reduce over-stimulation and create a welcoming atmosphere:
- A relaxed environment where people understand the needs of children and families with autism
- Auditorium lights kept at a low level
- Sound played at a lower level
- No trailers or additions are played before the film
- Freedom to move around and sit where you like: you can choose where to sit when booking. However, our auditorium is large and we do not expect the screening to be full. Please feel free to move seats during the film.
- Availability of a chill out zone close to the Auditorium
- Free entry for carers with valid CEA card
As well as the above, the following optional additions are available:
- Ear defenders at Front Desk (subject to availability)
- You can download a social story for Paddington 2 available here
Tickets for this screening can be booked at the top of this page, over the phone (01206 713 700) or in person by visiting Firstsite.