This is a relaxed screening, where the following adjustments will be made to reduce over-stimulation and create a welcoming atmosphere:
• Cinema lights kept at a low level.
• Sound played at a lower level.
• No trailers or additions are played before the film.
• Freedom to move around and sit where you like once you’re in the Cinema.
• Sensory objects are available to collect as you enter the cinema (sanitised before and after use).
• Free entry for carers with valid CEA card.
• Ear defenders at the welcome desk (subject to availability)
• A Social Story is available to download for each screening.
Everyone’s favorite spooky family is back in the animated comedy sequel, The Addams Family 2. In this all new movie we find Morticia and Gomez distraught that their children are growing up, skipping family dinners, and totally consumed with “scream time.”
To reclaim their bond they decide to cram Wednesday, Pugsley, Uncle Fester and the crew into their haunted camper and hit the road for one last miserable family vacation. Their adventure across America takes them out of their element and into hilarious run-ins with their iconic cousin, IT, as well as many new kooky characters. What could possibly go wrong?
Standard £8.00 Concessions £7.00 Members £6.50
Length: 98 minutes
Director: Greg Tiernan
Cast: Oscar Isaac, Charlize Theron, Chloë Grace Moretz