Applications to the Bursary Awards scheme should demonstrate ambition, and a commitment to or development of the applicant’s current artistic practice. Proposals can be made to contribute to the costs of making new artwork, purchase of equipment, travel, exhibition making and other forms of professional development.
• Applicants must be based in Essex or Suffolk.
• The Collectors’ Group will consider applications for between £100 and £1,000.
• Applications must be made using the Collectors’ Group Bursary Awards application form.
• Completed application forms should be sent via email to [email protected]
• The closing date for applications is 10am, Mon 4 November 2019. Applications received after this time will not be considered.
Applicants will be informed of the panel’s decision by the end of November 2019.