Autism Friendly: Lego Movie 2
£6 all ticketsBook now
Length: 107 mins
Director: Mike Mitchell Rob Schrab
Cast: Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Banks, Will Arnett
Everything is not so awesome when we rejoin Emmet, Lucy, Batman and friends in this blocktastic sequel. Strange invaders from DUPLO are troubling Bricksburg, and when Lucy is snatched by an alien menace, the rest of the team must use all their master building skills to get her back.
Written by Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, this sequel is as obsessively packed with jokes as you’d expect and features a perfect voice cast, including Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Banks, Tiffany Haddish and Will Arnett. Block out some time for this one!
Firstsite aims to provide a relaxed environment where people understand the needs of children and families with autism. The following adjustments will be made to reduce over-stimulation and create a welcoming atmosphere:
• Cinema lights kept at a low level.
• Sound played at a lower level.
• No trailers or additions are played before the film.
• Freedom to move around and sit where you like: you can choose where to sit when booking. The Firstsite cinema is large and we do not expect the screening to be full, so please feel free to move seats during the film.
• Availability of a chill out zone close to the cinema.
• Free entry for carers with valid CEA card.
As well as the above, the following optional additions are available:
• Ear defenders at Front Desk (subject to availability)
• You can download a social story for the film here:
Tickets for this screening can be booked at the top of this page, over the phone (01206 713 700) or in person by visiting Firstsite.