Autism Friendly | How to Train Your Dragon: Hidden World
£6 all ticketsBook now
Length: 104 mins
Director: Dean DeBlois
Cast: Cate Blanchett, Gerard Butler, Kit Harington
What began as an unlikely friendship between an adolescent Viking and a fearsome Night Fury dragon has become an epic adventure spanning their lives. Welcome to the most astonishing chapter of one of the most beloved animated franchises in film history. Now chief and ruler of Berk alongside Astrid, Hiccup has created a gloriously chaotic dragon utopia. When the sudden appearance of a female Light Fury coincides with the darkest threat their village has ever faced, Hiccup and Toothless must leave the only home they’ve known and journey to a hidden world thought only to exist in myth. As their true destinies are revealed, dragon and rider will fight together to protect everything they’ve grown to treasure.
“the breathtaking visuals and warm emotional currents of this epic animated action fantasy, which makes a soaring success of the third in the trilogy” ★★★★ – Mirror
“The Hidden World brings plenty of character to its child-friendly drama, with heart and laughs taking precedence over tension” – ScreenDaily
Firstsite aims to provide a relaxed environment where people understand the needs of children and families with autism. The following adjustments will be made to reduce over-stimulation and create a welcoming atmosphere:
• Cinema lights kept at a low level.
• Sound played at a lower level.
• No trailers or additions are played before the film.
• Freedom to move around and sit where you like: you can choose where to sit when booking. The Firstsite cinema is large and we do not expect the screening to be full, so please feel free to move seats during the film.
• Availability of a chill out zone close to the cinema.
• Free entry for carers with valid CEA card.
As well as the above, the following optional additions are available:
Tickets for this screening can be booked at the top of this page, over the phone (01206 713 700) or in person by visiting Firstsite.
Get moving and making this Feb Half Term! Find out more