Tickets for our cinema and events
Our art galleries are free to visit throughout the year.
Tickets are required for our cinema screenings and some events. All profits from our ticket sales raise money to fund local community projects, including lunches during the school holidays for families who receive free school meals. Proceeds also help us to show free exhibitions of award winning artists.
You can book tickets for our cinema and events online, in person or over the phone.
By telephone: 01206 713700
By email: [email protected]
In person at our Welcome desk (at entrance)
If you have a question about your booking or want more information about a film or event you can speak to our friendly team
Ticket Types we offer:
- Standard: 18 years and over (Proof of age may be requested)
- Members: No age restriction (Proof of paid membership may be requested)
- Personal assistant**
- Concessions: See below for details
- Seniors: 60 years and over (Proof of age may be requested)
- Armed forces: No age restriction (Valid Armed forces ID card may be requested)
- Students: 18 years and over (Valid student ID card required)
- Students: 15 to 17 years old (Proof of age may be requested)
- 14 & under: (Proof of age may be requested)
- Receiving Universal Credit (Valid ID may be requested)
- Disabled person
- Babes in arms*: Free for infants under 18 months old (ID not required)
*Babes In Arms means any child under 18 months of age can attend a morning or afternoon screening with a U, PG or 12A age certificate. They will not need a ticket to enter the cinema. Children aged 18 months+ will need to pay the full child price.
**Personal Assistants are offered a free ticket for any session when accompanying a person with disabilities. Please call 01206 713 700 to book.
Existing Firstsite members can benefit from concessionary rates for some of our events, if you are booking online these will be automatically applied to your order once you log in to your account to pay. If you are booking in person or over the telephone your discount, your membership discount will be flagged on your account and so will be applied once you have given your name and email to our friendly team. Please note discounts can only be applied to fully paid up memberships. If you have any problems with your membership discount please contact [email protected] or call 01206 713700 and our team will investigate.