Alongside our a wide variety of design-led and affordable products, the Firstsite shop features a range of products to support well-being and self-care from mindfulness diaries to sketch-a-day books.
The Firstsite shop is fully accessible and located in the gallery foyer adjacent to the Welcome desk.
Our team will be available to help you with your purchase Monday to Sunday, from 10am until 5pm.
All profits from your purchase fund our exhibition programme and community activities. Every item bought or donation made, no matter how small, is greatly appreciated.
We currently have a range of measures in place to be COVID Secure:
- Perspex screens will be in place at the shop till and our Welcome desk to protect you and our team.
- When entering the shop, please wear a mask in accordance with Government legislation.
- There will be hand sanitiser for you to use, and gloves will also be available if you wish to wear them.
- A one-way system will be in place, and members of our team will monitor how many people are in the shop at any one time.
- Only credit or debit card payments can be made, using contactless payment where possible. If you do not have a contactless payment card, the card machine will be cleaned after use.
We select a wide range of products relating to contemporary art, design and culture inspired by our exhibition programme, and our local and regional community. We stock an ever-changing and wide variety of books including beautifully illustrated children’s books, as well as quality greetings cards, notecards, gift wrap and stationery. From pocket money toys and games for children, to beautiful jewellery and homewares that make a special gift – we have something for everyone.
Jewellery and Gifts
Purchase beautiful gifts and jewellery including pieces from: Tatty Devine, One & Eight, Stockwell Ceramics, Make International, U studio, Plinth, The Wheat Bag Company, Lime Tree Design and Cambridge Imprint.
Stationery and Greeting Cards
Our range includes products from: Art Press, Royal Academy of Arts, Art Angels, Artists’ Cards, Green Pebble, Warner Textile Archive, Nineteenseventythree, The Pop Out Card Company, Cambridge Imprint, Lovi.
We stock a curated selection of books from quality publishers including Thames and Hudson, Phaidon, Abrams & Chronicle, Tate Children, National Portrait Gallery, Faber & Faber, Taschen, Pavilion and Mascot Media.